UV LED curing equipment is a kind of UV curing, which uses UVLED light source to cure UV ink, UV glue, UV coating, etc. It is well known that ultraviolet light (UV light) was successfully introduced into commercial applications more than three decades ago. According to the characteristics of UV light curing, various adhesive manufacturers have developed a series of UV products for bonding, sealing, printing, etc., and UV LED curing equipment is widely used in communication, electronics, optics, printing and many other fields. Under the irradiation of UV light (certain wavelength and certain light intensity), these products will cure or harden (polymerize), and compared with traditional products, UV light curing is faster, more efficient, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
1. Spectrum. At present, the surface curing currently used in the market is mainly based on the spectrum of 365nm and 395nm peak wavelengths. What kind of spectrum is needed to achieve the best effect, it needs to be determined according to the glue or ink used, and can be known by consulting the glue or ink supplier. In addition, since the wavelength of UV LED curing equipment is much singler than that of traditional UV lamps, if you need to achieve better results, it is best to ask your supplier when choosing UV glue and UV ink. Is there a model with a single wavelength UVLED light source?
2. Light energy. For UV LED curing equipment light source: UVLED energy (mJ/cm2) = UV intensity (mW/cm2) * irradiation time (S), precise control of UVLED intensity and irradiation time can accurately control LED UV energy.
3. Intensity distribution. The UV intensity of UV LED curing equipment is very uniform, and the UV radiation intensity is considered when designing the product. Taking Heras' curing light source as an example, with imported high-power LEDs and high-tech optical lenses, and a unique software control program, the irradiation intensity ranges from 1000mw/cm2 to 8600mw/cm2.
4. Safety and temperature. The advanced LEDUV curing equipment is equipped with a safety lock. After setting the control mode, the light source can be automatically turned off to protect the safety of users. Taking Hera's curing equipment as an example, it uses cutting-edge heat dissipation chip technology and microprocessor functions to effectively control temperature rise. This point needs special attention. The traditional mercury lamp does not have a light source with a well-controlled temperature, which will cause a serious hidden danger of the bulb bursting.
5. Stability. It is difficult to directly prove this point by traditional craftsmanship, and it is generally the accumulation of industrial experience. General laboratories are usually not equipped with special machines, and an unstable light source will seriously affect the relevant test progress.