The coating machine is a production equipment mainly used for the surface coating process of film, paper, etc. It brings convenience to people's coating production. Its rewinding and unwinding are equipped with full-speed automatic film splicing mechanism for use and operation, and the tension closed loop automatically controls the operation of the coating equipment.
1. Set the working mode and related parameters of the uv roller coating machine (coating speed, section length, gap length, roller speed ratio, etc.), and then connect the compressed air (adjust the pressure regulating valve of the pneumatic control box to make the pneumatic pressure between 0.2 and 0.3Mpa between).
2. Start the drying fan and drying temperature controller.
3. Turn on the power supply of automatic deviation correction and tension controller.
4. The temperature of each section of the coating machine has reached the temperature required by the process.
5. Feed the hopper of the coating device and start the coating machine at the same time for coating.
The shutdown procedure of the coating machine:
1. Confirm that the coated pole piece has been wound, and then stop.
2. Turn off the power of the heater of the equipment, and stop the drying fan and other fans when the temperature of each section drops below 60 degrees Celsius.
3. Stop the compressed air.
4. Disconnect the power supply on the deviation correction cabinet and the control cabinet.
1. Operators must receive pre-job training and pass the examination before they can take up their posts, and should strictly abide by this operating procedure.
2. Except for the necessary maintenance personnel, it is strictly forbidden for non-personnel to operate the coating machine or change the setting parameters.
3. The roller speed ratio is recommended to be set in the range of 1.3 to 1.5.
4. It must be confirmed that the drying fan has been started before the air heater can be started.
5. When adjusting the gap between the coating roller and the back roller, it should be based on the principle that the slurry on the coating roller is just wiped off without blocking the back roller. It is necessary to ensure that the two rollers are parallel and have the same gap (there must be a gap).
6. After resetting the parameters, be sure to press the Insert button to change the parameters.
7. The hopper, scraper, coating roller and back roller should be cleaned with alcohol or acetone immediately after each shift stops, and the surface should not be scratched or damaged.
8. Pay attention to keep the back roller cylinder and linear slide rail clean and lubricated.
9. The bearing parts of the machine must be lubricated regularly, and the gear box must be replaced or supplemented regularly.
10. Once problems are found during the operation of the coating machine, they must be recorded in time and notified to the relevant departments for timely processing.
11. Always do the 5S work of the equipment and keep the equipment and surrounding environment clean and tidy.